Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In Craze with Leopard

Quote of the week:
"Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute." 
 
 
This Week: Cut-Out leggings
Oh yes, they're trending big this Spring Summer. A little hard to find last year but this year they're getting bigger and im sure next year, we'll still be rockin' them. Most fashion trends will last 3-4 years before they all move to discount stores. Pick up these sexy styles at my boutique: www.moddame.com!
 
Dress of the week: Our Nightingale in a rich Royal Blue!
We also have this style in white and it's just gorgeous with a cowl neck front and quality chained backing. $25 See more photos http://www.moddame.com/product/nightingale-mini-dress
 

In LA and looking for places to party? Well here's Asian Nights on Friday and Saturday! Make sure to get on the guestlist for Free chicks and discounted dudes 213.935.0755 just msg full names to LOVEN LISA! Also if you want to celebrate, pop some bottles! RSVP with me! Call/text me for more info!

This Weeks Blog: In Craze with Leopard
I find myself always wearing leopard these days. Leopard bras, leopard tops, bracelets, leggings and all. It just adds "sexy" into everything i wear. I can dress in the largest and oversized tops and jackets and pair it up with some leopard leggings and, the whole look becomes chic! When going out at night, i love to look sexy, even in a pair of jeans and a tank. This is an easy outfit, consisting of a tank dress, blazer, and leggings. Shoes and accessories always play a big part of any outfit. Wore this out last night to drink and mingle with my girl Jenny at Gaam. You know i've talked about Gaam quite a few times. It's my fav spot to kick it in Ktown. Good appetizers and soju, my friend on the weekdays lol..
 
What to grub at Gaam: Try their yakitori's always delish. My fav are the calamari wraps and the aspparagus and bacon wraps! We usually order chicken wings, kimchee pork and tofu, and what i call my Army noodle soup (just ask for the spicy ramen soup that comes with kimchee and spam).
 
What I'm wearing:
Blazer: at the site www.moddame.com but sold out at the moment
Tank Dress: H&M
Leggings: H&M and also find leopard leggings at the site: www.moddame.com
Clutch: vintage Guess
Pumps: Shiek Shoes
 

 
 


 Playing with filters. They do wonders with your photos.
 
Stay up to date with all my fashion outfits and new arrivals on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shopmoddame! I'm now also on Instagram under: lovenlisa and moddame! Follow me!
 
What? You  can now Shazam even Korean songs! This is amazing since i love them and have no idea what they're saying! Now, whalaaa <3
 
Jammin' all week to Jason Mraz's Channel on Pandora. And yes, a huge fan of Jack!
 
Being a fatty at Sanya.. i mean, they make a lot of money off of me and the people ive reffered! lol..
 
Bargain Finds: Shiek shoes had a huge sale! I got all of these for only $145!
 
And, photos from the weekends of partying, friends, life, and love:
Oh yes, Diddy was at Icon this past Sat. Didnt get a chance to take a pic of him but he was there! I was too busy breaking my bottle poppin' counts for the night. A big thank you to all the bottle poppers who continue to come through me! Love you all!
 
 See you all next week! Don't forget to check out the new arrivals this week: www.moddame.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment