Monday, October 3, 2011

+weekendRECAP

+another productive and not so productive weekend. Instead of attending the fashion events this weekend, we ended up at Brass Monkey, a neighborhood bar in Koreatown. Karaoke night, every night!



The outfit of the night: h&m trench and leggings, vintage plaid polo, f21 eagle necklace, ex's bag, cut-off knit skirt, vintage belt. Big thanks to Alex for the photos of Arthur and I.
 
 


An acoustic saturday with Alex and his guitar.


A productive sunday with Andres. He's not one to be in the lens. Here's a piece he made when we were back in school. He's always been an inspiration to me:
 and here's some of my work back in school. Didn't notice then that i draped a lot. Never been a good sewer.

A stroll in downtown

So, as confirmed i am participating in an event called Revive: Hmong Youth Fashion Show in December. More details later. Andres lended me his dress form, I can't afford one after my camera incident.
and this is to make some hot pants for moddame.com.
 something special from Salvador Ferragamo.

-moddame



No comments:

Post a Comment